Washer Repair West Palm Beach
Your West Palm Beach Washer Repair Specialists
Fast Washing Machine Repair for All Models
Today’s washing machines are far more complex than the old models we grew up with. As such, you need expert washer repair West Palm Beach can trust to accurately diagnose and fix the problem.
Here at Appliance King of America, we are your washing machine repair West Palm Beach specialists! Our extensive experience ensures that you’ll receive knowledgeable, comprehensive service to resolve your washer malfunction.
We work on all models and configurations including top-loading and front-loading washers from all of the top manufacturers. No matter if you have a Whirlpool washer not starting or your LG washer isn’t draining water, we’re standing by and ready to help!
Washer Repair in West Palm Beach for All Major Brands
Here at Appliance King, we are pleased to let you know that we specialize in all major brands, such as Maytag, Whirlpool, Samsung, Electrolux, LG, Bosch, GE, and many others. What’s more, we also offer a same-day service guarantee. This means that we’ll get to your home within 24 hours and fix your washer problem in a timely manner.
We are always here for your needs, so call us today! We look forward to assisting you and repairing your washer woes.
Our Washer Repair West Palm Beach Services
We have extensive knowledge and training in diagnosing and repairing all washer problems for all makes and models. Furthermore, we proudly serve residential and commercial customers, as well as coin-operated laundry services. Whether you have a traditional, top-load, front-load, or high-efficiency washer, you can trust our expertise to resolve your problem and get you back up and running like new.
Our experienced washing machine repair West Palm Beach is here for all of your needs, large and small. You can count on us to service all makes and models, so please don’t hesitate to reach to out to us for any issue you are faced with.
Before you contact us, we’ve provided some quick fixes that you might be able to do on your own, thus saving you time and money. However, if you find that it’s too much trouble for you, we urge you to give us a shout, and we will be happy to come out to your home and assist.
Washer Not Spinning
try this first
- Don’t overload your washer and exceed its capacity limit.
- Make sure the washer door is shut tightly. Open doors may trigger safety systems that stop spin cycles.
- Unplug the machine to reset power. Leave the machine off for 3 minutes to reset the computer.
Washer Makes Noise
try this first
- Check to ensure the washing machine’s “legs” are in the proper position.
- Make sure the washer is not overloaded: Don’t fill the machine beyond two-thirds full.
- Make sure the washer load is balanced: Balance clothing loads evenly, from side to side.
Washer Won't Drain Water
try this first
- Make sure that the washer is level with the floor. Adjust the leveling legs if needed.
- Inspect the drain hose to see if it’s pinched or clogged.
- Remove the washer drain pump filter and clean out any debris inside.
Want Something New?
We have a full range of new appliances.
Want to fix it yourself?
We offer same-day delivery for all fast-moving parts in stock. Whenever possible, we supply factory-certified parts obtained directly from the manufacturers.